COMPLEMENTARY HEALTH WORKSHOPS
Been to one of our free, introduction to Kinesiology workshops yet? They run in Sydney, Melbourne and soon to be in Brisbane and are always a huge hit. Come along and join us for a fun and educational day. They are for anyone who is keen to learn more Complementary Medicine in general or as a career.
EXPRESSIVE ARTS WORKSHOPS
Have you been to one of our free Introduction to Art Therapy & Counselling workshops yet? They are run every 6 weeks and are always a huge hit. Come along and join us for a fun and educational day. They are for anyone who is keen to learn more Expressive Arts in general or as a career.
FREE 1 DAY WORKSHOPS
Are you new to Complementary Health or Expressive Arts? Want to learn new skills that help you empower yourself, reduce pain and understand your energetic self?
Whether you’re considering studying in the field of natural therapies or we’ve simply sparked your interest, our complementary 1-day workshops offer the chance to meet our knowledgeable teachers and discover more about all our courses. There is no financial commitment, only the commitment of 1 day to attend an informative and enlightening session.
From Mind Body Medicine, Kinesiology, Art Therapy to Expressive Leadership our workshops let you experience life-changing therapies completely free of charge. Just think, this could be the start of something new.
Read about our free 1 day workshops below and click the button to register your interest.
INTRO TO COMPLEMENTARY HEALTH
This 1 day event will introduce you to the College of Complementary Medicine: educator of integrative health, natural therapies and complementary health courses.
Learn how YOU can build a thriving, meaningful career, in the fast growing industry, health and wellness.
Watch the video below to learn about the 1 day workshop and what to expect on the day.
Learn from our highly experienced lecturers and successful graduates about why Mind Body Medicine, Kinesiology and Integrative Complementary Medicine are considered the ‘medicine of the future’ and how a client-centred qualification with CCM will ensure a career that is flexible, successful and deeply rewarding as it is at the cutting edge of empowering health and wellbeing.
On the day we will review:
- The health industry with a focus on complementary medicine.
- Where our health system is heading and the importance of complementary medicine in the future.
- The importance of looking at human beings holistically when it comes to health and wellbeing
- Our courses: HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology, 10594NAT Diploma of Mind Body Medicine and 10358NAT Advanced Diploma of Integrative Complementary Medicine. Including course content, structures and comparisons between our courses.
- Articulation pathways to other qualifications including degrees.
- Career outcomes
- What our graduates are doing, and the different areas they are working in.
- Learn about key accupressure points: where are they, how do I find them, what are they useful for.
- Discussion of Omega 6 Vs Omega 3 and the impact on our health. What can I change in my life.
INTRO TO TRANSPERSONAL ART THERAPY
Our Transpersonal workshop lets you explore the healing techniques of transpersonal counseling and art therapy – a mode of counseling that allows people to discover the answers within themselves. Experience these life-changing therapies first hand with the help of our highly regarded and much sought after mentors.
To check available dates and reserve your place please click on the your preferred location.
Attend this workshop to discover:
- What is Transpersonal and how does it work.
- What is Transpersonal Art Therapy & Counselling.
- The pillars that underpin Transpersonal training.
- Career outcomes and employment opportunities.
- Our courses & graduate stories.
- Some practical excercises.
COMPLEMENTARY HEALTH CASUAL MEETUPS
CCM runs casual and conversational local meetups in regional areas of QLD & NSW. Our meet ups usually run for about 2 hrs in a relaxed environment at a local cafe.
A big focus of our meetups is to review the health industry with a focus on complementary medicine: Where our health system is heading and the importance of complementary medicine in the future: The importance of looking at human beings holistically when it comes to health and wellbeing: Great courses: HLT52415 Diploma of Kinesiology, 10594NAT Diploma of Mind Body Medicine and 10358NAT Advanced Diploma of Integrative Complementary Medicine. Including course content, structures and comparisons between our courses.
Our ‘meetups’ are not about getting you to enrol in a course. We want to grow the ripple effect of change in the world through Complementary Medicine, bringing like-minded people together is that we are all about. These ‘meetups’ are about interesting discussions and learning about a fascinating and fast growing sector of health and wellbeing.
Please click on the link to get more information and reserve your spot. Our meetups are limited to 13 people and you must book to attend.